Alexander Smith on Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:12:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

Billy Pilgrim wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Proto:  Award Marr965 the Patent Title of ATEOISIDTIDWHPBFALT.
> I'm curious...

Not reading forwards in my email so I can have a go at guessing...

A Terrible Example Of "I Say I Do, Therefore I Do" Which Has Plagued B For
A Long Time.

(Knowing something of Agora's history makes it easier to guess the acronym,
variations on it get mentioned in Agora every now and then, although this
is the first time I've seen it used in B.)

--
ais523

<<winmail.dat>>