Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:17:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Just add water!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2009/3/16 Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Since no one seems to be arguing that everything -isn't- OK, I dissolve
> the
> > MiniMinistry of Calming.
> >
> > Billy Pilgrim
> >

> I would do so if I expected that people would listen.

I was listening (well really I listened in one go when I read two weeks
worth of these arguments the other day) but I never saw how your argument
that we've been broken since era one (as far as I could tell, because of the
comments rule - please correct me if that wasn't it) held water in the face
of JamesB's finding that that comments rule only came into existence in era
3 or wherever we ended up respawning originally.

BP