Warrigal on Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:38:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ballot for nweek 156

I vote:

> 1900 - What about 5th Era? (JamesB)
AGAINST. Remember, kids, voting AGAINST reduces public spending,
making your macks more valuable!

> 1901 - Numbering (Wooble)
AGAINST, for the same reason as above.

> 1902 - Clean up the judicial system (again) (Murphy)
FOR.

> 1903 - GameBoard (0x44)
AGAINST. We had a game board. As far as I remember, nobody was ever
able to attack anyone.

> 1904 - Back to business (ehird)
AGAINST. Eew.

> 1905 - <untitled> (Marr965)
AGAINST. There are no squares.

> 1906 - Checks and Balances (and some other stuff) (c-walker)
FOR.

> 1907 - Precedence System (Wooble)
FOR.

> 1908 - Emancipation and Stickiness (Wooble)
AGAINST. In general, we should avoid defining things, lest we find out
too late that the definition doesn't actually work. If we find that
the rules have been using a bit of boilerplate text, it may be useful
to come up with a definition to replace it; otherwise, it's just a
floating definition.

> 1909 - Remove the Faction Exploit. (0x44)
I cast an vote FOR this proposal.

--Warrigal