Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:14:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

Gratuitous:

"A Registered Voter may submit a Vote on an Open proposal at any time. The
Vote must be one of the words FOR, AGAINST, or ABSTAIN; other words are
ignored.

The most recent Vote on a proposal by a Registered Voter is called that
Registered Voter's Final Vote on that proposal."

Now, whether "I abstain from voting on P. 1900" is equivalent to "I submit
ABSTAIN as a Vote on P. 1900" are equivalent -is- an interesting question. I
would venture that they are not equivalent. The only consequence, I think,
is whether or not a Player who did that would gain the Active property or
not...

BP
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>