0x44 on Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:40:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Remove the Faction Exploit.

I amend my Proposal entitled "Remove the Faction Exploit." to read:
{
  Amend Rule 2-7 to read:
  {
     All Players are Registered Voters with a Vote Power of 1.
  }

  Amend Rule 5-3 to read:
  {
    At most once per nweek, between the start of Breakday and the end of
Rushnight, a Player who is a party to a Faction
    may as a Game Action declare he is Giving his Allegiance to that
Faction. If at least 30% of Players party to a Faction
    rounded up give their Allegiance to that Faction, that Faction is a
Registered Voter with a Vote Power of 1. Any
    Faction who does not receive at least 30% Allegiance from its Parties
in any given Nweek ceases to be a Registered Voter
    and has a Vote Power of 0.

    Factions cannot become Players and cannot Apply for Playership.
  }

  Create a New Victory Condition entitled "An Historical Win By Tomfoolery"

  {
    Trigger: When this Victory Condition is Enacted.
    Victors: The Players of B Nomic known as 0x44, Codae, BillyPilgrim,
Hose, and Charles as defined by the B Nomic game state on 15-Jan-2008.
    Prize: A Jester's Cap.
    Cleanup: This Victory Condition is destroyed
  }
}