Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:56:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: GameBoard

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3/4/09, David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> For that matter, did A ever officially announce that spoon-business wasn't a
>> legal Forum? Could be that everything that's ever happened in B also should
>> have been applied to A, which would make its gamestate even more fun to
>> figure out.
>
> Nah, nobody ever requested unanimous consent, so we weren't doing stuff in A.

Nonsense.  I demand that the next Administrator recognize each of the
~400 early B proposals submitted by old A players playing B before
doing anything else.

In fact, it was probably illegal to recognize our Motions to Add
before doing so.  A's dead, get over it. :P-
--
Wooble