Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:31:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Back to the Game...

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But Rules are Game Documents, and Comment Text can have no effect on
> the gamestate, therefore it is not in them.

Comment text could appear in a rule even if the text has no effect on
the gamestate, although getting it into the rule in the first place
may have been tricky or impossible.  In any event, the most recent RP
definitively put the comment my proposal would remove back into the
rule and repealed the rule that made comment delimiters mean anything.
--
Wooble