James Baxter on Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:23:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Back to the Game...

The game cannot be in 1st era as, after the bnomic.org server crashed, the game was restarted afresh with a new intial ruleset (http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Initial_ruleset&oldid=1759). That means that the first vote happened and we gained the emergency rule. That means that, whatever happened in between, we could have the emergency now (it was definitely a panic button one, paranoia was added by proposal 266).