Craig Daniel on Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:17:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] up to speed

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/2/28 Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> B probably isn't stuck in the first era
>
> probably is, actually.

That depends on whether you think the ruleset, formed from the union
of the rules, imports comments from the rules. Since the comments
aren't allowed to affect the gamestate, I'm not sure how it could.
Ergo, it's era 3.

>> , but regardless of its current
>> status people are reviving A.
>
> Barely anyone now, there hasn't been any relevant traffic for days.

Our motions to add only just recently took effect, and I for one am
still familiarizing myself with the rules.

>> Most of them us are not also
>> threadcrapping on us who are simultaneously playing B.
>
> Erm, if you think playing two games on one forum will go fine then
> you're in for a surprise...

That's certainly going to get weird, yeah. B needs to get its own
forum, since A has platonic dibs.