Warrigal on Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:22:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Administrivia

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JamesB wrote:
>
>> What about Lukos? We could still do with a few more playuers for that...
>
> I took another look, and it appears to basically just be Suber's
> initial ruleset with a few generic contract/asset/health rules
> tacked onto the end.  I'll pass.

Agora's initial ruleset with a few generic contract/asset/health rules
tacked onto the end, to be precise. I indeed put little effort into
it.

Anyway, it's been made clear to me that we need something better than
Lukos. I'll try to do better, and hopefully come up with something
that we could actually call a game.

--Warrigal