Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:05:05 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] proto-RP for discussion

I'd intended to submit a Refresh Proposal that would, if enacted,
create an A-Like pragmatic nomic but with a B Nomic feel.  But then I
remembered I liked the 4th Era.

proto Refresh Proposal (which I am NOT submitting at this time):
{{
Replace the rules with the set of Rules found at
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User:Wooble/Probable_Ruleset&oldid=10436
(this should be a no-op ratification).

Repeal Rule 1-6 (Game Documents).

Cause all Ministries to be Vacant.

Destroy all Pending and Open Proposals.

Destroy all Waiting Consultations.

Destroy all Blueprints and Devices.

Set the nday to 1, the nweek to 156, and the ndelay to 0.

Cause each PEP who voted for at least 1 Refresh Proposal to adopt
during the last 10 rdays to be a Player.
Cause each Player who did not vote for at least 1 Refresh Proposal to
adopt during the last 10 rdays to cease to be a Player.

Cause all Players to gain the Active property.

Destroy all Tidiness Lists.

Destroy all Points.

Destroy all Victory Conditions.  Create the Victory Conditions shown
at http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Victory_Conditions&oldid=10517

Set each Player's macks to 50, and Hit Points to 10.

Destroy all Factions and Agreements.  Set the Vote Power of each Player to 1.

Designate all Fora as Private.

Designate the Fora spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx and
spoon-notices@xxxxxxxxx as Public.

Designate the Forum spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx as Discussion.