Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:28:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 6th Era RP revision

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:02 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, I understand now. I revise and amend my Refresh Proposal to read as follows:

It's quite possible that amending RPs is impossible; the rule says
"PEPs and the Emergency Coordinator may each submit a Refresh
Proposal."

In any case, a proposal to repeal all of the rules shown on a page
that uses transclusion is asking for a scam. Any edits to the 5E* rule
pages will show up on your "static" page.
--
Wooble