James Baxter on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:05:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The gamestate of B Nomic

> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:41:45 -0500

> From: wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx

> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] The gamestate of B Nomic

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:18 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > *On 2 December 2006, the proposals from nday 9 were implemented but Peter wrongly stated that it was nday 1 of nweek 113; it was in fact nday 13 of nweek 112 (nweek increments were commented out!)

> >*That makes the current ruleset: http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=1630

> > *Proposals submitted since then have been filed away to be voted on when nday 9 occurs but since we have long since passed nday 9 and have no way to reset the nday count in the rules, that doesn't happen.

> > *New Players and non clock related game actions since then have mostly worked

> at with Windows Live Messenger. Learn more.

> I agree with your analysis, but "non clock related game actions"

> includes subsequent Emergencies, at least one of which replaced the

> rules.

> --

> Wooble

Which one? If you are referring to the end of era 4 one, then it failed as noone hit their panic buttons and the emergency threshold was never reached (proposal 266 was never voted on due to the clock continuing past nday 12).