Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:02:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Administrivia

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Proto:  Amend Rule 348 by appending this text:
>
>      An alleged Motion to Add that is submitted by a non-Player and
>      does not explicitly specify a target counts as a Motion to Add
>      the submitter.

Bah.  I've always been opposed to Agora's registration model; if a
prospective player isn't the type of person who gets enjoyment out of
reading the ruleset to ascertain the exact way to navigate the
bureaucracy needed to become a player, I say they're not cut out for
Nomic.
--
Wooble