David E. Smith on Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:43:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] B Nomic Roll Call

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > By ignoring you and continuing to play B Nomic.
>
> You mean, ignoring the many players who have jumped ship to A?
>
> I do admire your intentions to keep playing a game that doesn't exist,
> though. It's the kind of thing oklopol would do.

Even if there were no players, B would still exist. Depending on the rules,
it might be eternally stuck in time waiting for some game official to start
the clock, say, but it's still there.

Next time I'm bored, I'll probably read up on the history of the most recent
crisis, and see if it's possible to join B, effectively take over, and try
to clean up the rules, assuming someone doesn't beat me to it.

dave