Cassie Bayer on Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:57:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Welcome to A!

2009/2/21 Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 2009/2/21 comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Oh, and I change my name to comex.
>
> I change my name to ehird. Joel, would it be
> possible to revive the a nomic site as a.nomic.net?
>
> Also, let's remove the rules incrementally, not all at once...

The proposal has already been presented, and must be placed on the ballot.

A good idea may be to require that proposals sit unobjected for two days
before they are settled to be on the ballot?  Or some other way to ensure
that one person can't without any other consideration just blurt out a
proposal, unless it's kind of unanimously ok.

Or rather, a proposal moves on to being a "bill", or whatever terminology
we'd like to use, sit unobjected for two days, or receive two supports.
 Comment?