comex on Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:10:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] More bandwagoning

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I request 2 Day Unanimous Consent for my Motion to Add.
>
> (Srsly, though, are we sure that A wasn't just as badly broken?  If
> we're saying it isn't because we're not being pedantic, then is B
> still playable under the same standards?)

Well, my argument is that even if we are being pedantic, A is not
broken in the way B is (for one thing, because A uses 'within' not
'between' for comment text, and the greedy interpretation is
impossible because the comment text rule itself would be commented
out).