Jay Campbell on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:30:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Straw poll

I vote option "A", with A Nomic revived as a separate game.

Geoffrey Spear wrote:
This is a non-binding straw poll on how we should continue.

A) Social Construction: B's gamestate is what we thought it was all
along; comments aren't a problem and the Tweak turning quoted text
into Comment Monsters can probably be fixed with a new State of Unrest
in which people vote correctly and use Contradictoriness as intended
by the rule.

B) Strict Platonism: the wording of the comment rule made it
impossible to submit proposals at some time in the past, and we can
recover the gamestate from that point and continue the game.

C) Ancient History: Scrap B and continue with A Nomic using its
existing ruleset.  Joel would probably appreciate one of use replacing
em as Administrator :).

D) Other options I missed?