Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:52:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Straw poll

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/2/19 Sgeo <sgeoster@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Trying to figure out where in history we are sounds more fun than the
>> idea that we'll just resume from a known point.. But that's just me.
>
> If we take (B), we'll know almost exactly where we are in history.

It may be hard to pinpoint; the old rules are in an
annoying-to-navigate format, and the comment bug probably became
critical at some point in the middle of the 1st era; in the initial
ruleset it doesn't appear to make the game literally unplayable yet.
--
Wooble