comex on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:40:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] About A Nomic

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 2:32 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If the Ruleset recorded as current is correct, all players except Joel
> are [Away] (Rule 307), and do not count toward Quorum.

Actually, it may [or may not, depending on your interpretation] be
required that the Administrator "grant them the [Away] attribute by
posting a message to that effect to the public forum".  E should do
this.  (And we should add some interpretation clauses for things like
this.  Would anyone vote for a weaker version of R217?)