Elliott Hird on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:09:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] As per Wooble's Refresh update

2009/2/16 Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> zomg we have new leadership in place, we can't just keep calling it
> America...
>
> This is B Nomic. It was B Nomic before most of us joined, and it will still
> be B Nomic after we all idle out.

It's not like B Nomic was started after A Nomic died, eh?

And the reason they're eras is because B is continuous: we can very well
start another game on the same turf, but if B Nomic's gamestate fizzles
out into inconsistent oblivion, any game we start will not be B Nomic because
B Nomic will be died.