David E. Smith on Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:38:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Gamestate collapse.

> Apologies for top posting phone and all. Is that a single document or is
> each rule separate?

Like I said, under the assumption (which is far from proven) that those are
the rules, that's the entire ruleset on one page. The whole thing would
probably fit on three or four printed pages.

I'm pretty sure I'm not an active player right now, and I honestly haven't
been following the game that closely in a while - I'm just here because
there's a slight chance I've been the Administrator for the last eight
years, and I'm just doing a really lousy job of it. :)

Since the 2001 ruleset had no arbitration or justice system (this was by
design), it's probably better if this question get settled using whatever
rules for that presently exist. In the event my presence as Administrator is
required to resolve a nasty paradox, I'll try to do so, with the
understanding that someone else should take the job real soon.

dave