Warrigal on Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:49:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] declaration

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 6:54 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Cassie Bayer wrote:
>>
>> In keeping with this idea, Point of Order, the following rule shall be
>> enacted: "All rules except this one must be written in Lojban" ;)
>>

> What's a Rule?

It's a javni, of course. ;-)

Really, though, Lojban is often even more vague than natural
languages. The easy way to say "I can talk" in Lojban is "mi tavla
kakne", which literally means "I am capable in a talking kind of way".
The "proper" way to say it is "mi kakne lo nu tavla", which is getting
rather long.

--Warrigal