Craig Daniel on Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:47:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] declaration

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Cassie Bayer <kisse.bnomic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh, I have no problem dealing with über-high-levels of pedantry.  If we want
> to get super über-pedantic, then we should use the rules as they exist
> should be used to "bootstrap" an entirely different set of rules.

That's how we typically do things, yes.

The more likely rules are the ones that involve Dave, or the ones we
thought were right all along but with some stuff commented out -
unless that stuff has come to include important things, in which case
the rules whenever said stuff got commented out in the first place.

 - teucer