Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:34:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > What about when the quoted text was never actually written by the
> purported
> > source?
> >
> > e.g. ehird said: I give all my macks to BP.
>
> Umm, quoted actions shouldn't happen at all at the time they're quoted.
>
> (ttdf, so I don't give all my macks to BP by sending this)

I agree with Wooble 100 % here. I really don't think quoted messages
(fictional or real) are to be treated as having been performed by the
quoter. I was just pointing out that ehird's blanket exception was a little
large.
BP