Alex Smith on Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:43:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A gamestate clarification request to the Administrator

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 19:28 +0000, bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:18:16 +0000, Elliott Hird
> <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Plus, one interpretation leaves us 100% fucked, and the other doesn't.
> > I'll pick the latter.
>
> Leaving us with a game state that is a bit over two years old doesn't
> really leave us 100% fucked.

I think what we have to do is get the Administrator (apparently Peter)
to say that the correct interpretation is indeed comments from [[ to the
next ]], even though the rules don't say or imply that. That would fix
the immediate problem.

There seem to be other bugs back then, though, which means the gamestate
is quite different from what we think it is...

--
ais523