Craig Daniel on Sun, 8 Feb 2009 08:45:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation, collated

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/2/7 Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I submit a Consultation:
>>
>> {Question: Did the above create a Consultation?
>> Unbeliever: Marr596
>> Reasoning: it certainly tried to, but I believe it to have been
>> invalid due to illegally specifying multiple unbelievers. Note that e
>> submitted a perfectly valid Consultation with the same text and no
>> Unbeliever already, so if it doesn't exist its nonexistence doesn't
>> stop there from being one with the same text.}
>
> Arguments: He's quoted game actions with "" and '' before and we ignored
> them, so I don't think this should be an exception.

This wasn't a quoted game action, it was a new posting of a game
action not previously posted (as eir previous consultation on the
matter had no Unbeliever and this one tried to have several.)

 - teucer