Ed Murphy on Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:47:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation 196 on ehird and the time rip

ehird wrote:

> On 31 Jan 2009, at 16:20, teucer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Let's try it. I intend to activate the next tweak I submit.
>
> Doesn't work.
>
> BTW, I see BP's argument now. But I don't think it holds;
> textual ordering is not always chronological ordering.

5E10:  "They may list multiple actions that they wish to take, in which
case they take them in the order they list them."  The relevant issue
here is that, at least for intent-then-submission within a single
message, chronological ordering doesn't matter.