Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:32:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Stepping up

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this interacts as follows:
>
>  * Your action created an election starting on nday 10 of nweek 154
>    and ending with your action, thus making you the Chosen One.
>
>  * Tyler's action worked the same way.
>
>  * Tyler's resignation and my self-installation thus worked.

I was writing something about how you were wrong but now I see what you
mean. Ohhhhh. But I have one nagging question. Wasn't some part of this
prevented by the Temporal Prime Directive? (note that if so, Tyler was still
MoQ, resigned, and you're still the MoQ. Constant gamestate either way)

BP