Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:25:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Voting Results for nweek 154

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:23 AM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:12:39 -0600
> > From: bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [s-b] Voting Results for nweek 154
> >
> > The voting results for nweek 154 can be found at:
> > http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Voting_Results/154
> >
> It looks like you counted J's votes there; I would like to remind you that
> J is still a prisoner having not yet paid his m50 Bail for Consultation 181.
> Please discount his votes.

Good point. Maybe we need to assign the tracking of debts and prisonerhood
to one of the existing ministers.

I'd suggest Society or Justice, but those are already pretty loaded with
work... Anyone else it would fit?

If not I think I'd go with Society, since at least it's not as bad as it
used to be now that the rpg is tracked by its own ministers, there are no
more points, etc.

BP