Craig Daniel on Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:39:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 5:31 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bringing Ocularities back would be a good idea and people can declare them consistent/inconsistent so it is democratic. The result
> would be a more secure ruleset where all the fiddly rules questions that have come up are patched with an explicit explanation that
> new Players can easily read along with the other rules.

How about if, instead, we give Priests the power to add explanatory
comment text to the rules? That way it's there to clarify things, but
to actually fix the problems that you judge are present you have to
use the normal ruleset-tinkering mechanisms.

I really don't like the idea of people having to declare something
they agree with INCONSISTENT just because it's got a shitty patch
associated with it.