Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:06:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Hold it over

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:29 AM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Is the Unbeliever named in a Consultation allowed to give reasons for their
> actions, if their actions are questioned in the Consultation?
> Unbeliever: Teucer (This is not because I'm afraid of the answer he will
> give, it's because I don't want biased answers.)

B Nomic holds freedom of speech very dear (I think). You can say whatever
you want. Short of outright spam, of course, but that restriction would only
in cases where messages are, well, outright spam. Un-game-related. Or if the
accusers (of spammery) are being obnoxious.

Otherwise, say whatever you like. Most of it isn't formally recorded by any
of the ministers unless you are the priest or the supplicant. But the
unbeliever is just as allowed to plead eir case as is the bystander.

BP