Elliott Hird on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:50:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ordainment + Unique Game Object Names Consultation

On 22 Jan 2009, at 23:44, Tyler wrote:

Maybe the right solution is to call them "Rapiers" without giving them that
Name explicitly. I mean, are all Contracts named "Contract"? Weapons
shouldn't have names, they should have subcategories. Weapon:Rapier.
Weapon:Well-Sharpened Pencil. Then the rule that prohibits identical names
makes more sense, and we can leave it be.

no it really is a stupid rule. Nobody can join named Switch right now. Probably.