Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:02:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] !

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Submitted != resolved. And since game actions (including submitting a
> game document) occur in the order specified if they are in the same
> message and thus reach the PF simultaneously, there can be no such
> decisions - even though they do resolve simultaneously.

There's been some discussion in Agora of the concept of "simultaneous
but ordered", but I don't really think it matters whether past
Decisions are destroyed (those not submitted in the same message as
another would seem to not be) or are floating around as Historical
forever, unless you're worried about platonic gamestate memory usage.
I don't think we need to Tweak garbage collection.
--
Wooble