Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:34:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Tweaks

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2009, at 15:24, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
>  you mean I should actually use the word precedence? Or you mean I should
>> reference the outsider rule directly?
>>

> Both :-)

Only thing with that is that then people would start arguing that if one
Rule says Fred is an Outsider, and takes precedence over another Rule
defining Outsiders as something that Fred is not, then this makes that
definition invalid. While I don't think that that is the case, this would be
quite symmetric to the recent debate on Game Documents / game documents.

Actually not sure why I thought my own variant as submitted earlier avoids
this problem, really.

Perhaps a safer way would be to modify the Outsider rule to specifically
allow the OCB to be an Outsider.

BP