bnomic on Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:56:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] motnw

> In fact, the final paragraph of 5E11, "All Players may Object or Support
> an action before it is performed as a Game Action," suggests that
> objections may be filed and prevent the dependent action even if the
> rule calling for support didn't mention objection.

Argument: Rule 5e11 does not specify that dependent actions requiring
support alone may be prevented by objection. It is instead quite clear that
actions taken with support happen so long as they have at least the
requisite number of supporters. If I violated the Rules, I did so only in
that I did not wait the expected length of time before performing the
dependent action. The previous implementation of dependent actions
permitted Supported actions to occur as soon as the threshold support was
reached, this new way is wasteful and stupid.