Elliott Hird on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:12:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Excuse Me?!

On 20 Jan 2009, at 18:09, M P Darke wrote:

Really? What about the Trophy "A gleaming steel Rapier" (I believe, I've got parental controls on my laptop, and b.nomic.net is currently blocked) and the Weapon Rapier?

>>> "a gleaming steel Rapier" == "Rapier"
False

I submit a consultation:
Can there be two game objects with the same title?
Unbeliever: ehird
Barred: Marr965 (This is me, by the way, and I bar myself from answering it on the grounds that I will be biased.)

You cannot judge your own consultation regardless.