Tyler on Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:04:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] RP Voting

Yeah, I think that RP's pretty good too. It doesn't resolve a few
ambiguities that people have abused, but that's for the courts to take
care of, right? (And proposals in the long term.) I also laud the
efforts of those who Trust, to make the game more stable.

I set my Mental State to Let's Get This Show on the Road! (nttpf) I'll
get to my Ministerial duties once again, now that the Emergency is
over and time can flow.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Elliott Hird <
> penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I become Paranoid. Awful rp.
>

> Well, now that I've had a look at it, I think the RP's ok.
>
> And I was about to point out that, given the new requirement for 1/3 of PEPs
> to be Paranoid for an Emergency to start, and given the backlog of inactive
> Players floating around B, your becoming Paranoid would be unlikely to have
> an effect on the game.
>
> Then I noticed PEPs are only the Active Players...
>
> But before I did, I realized I quite liked the idea of getting to the end of
> this nweek without an Emergency...
>
> I set my Mental State to Trusting.
>
> I think an Emergency now requires 6 + 1 Paranoids. woot.
>
> Billy Pilgrim

  -Tyler