Alex Smith on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:27:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 01:20 +0000, Elliott Hird wrote:
> you just destroyed the game
No I didn't.

Rule 5e0 doesn't require Game Actions at all. (I did indeed make it
unplayable except in emergency; good thing we're in an emergency,
really.) I also explicitly left my dictatorship open (if I had one; if I
didn't, the scam didn't work in the first place) so that I could fix any
bugs that this particular emergency fix introduced.

By the way, for those who haven't got it yet, the scam in question is a
rules-precedence scam against comex's R3333, which works only if I have
a dictatorship and am capable of using it (which may not be the case).

--
ais523