Jay Campbell on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:52:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

Wrong, it takes rdays, read your rules:

If a Consultation remains Answered for four full Ndays (or Ndelays if the clock is off), it becomes Pondered.

Dude, stop acting as if I wrote the whole ruleset.

Eat your wheaties and untwist your knickers.

Anyway, Ndelays are part of game time. We are in an emergency.

This *may* have become Pondered before the Emergency started, the Minister of Questions should double-check.