Elliott Hird on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:19:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Public statement about the recent approval scam

On 6 Jan 2009, at 16:10, Craig Daniel wrote:

We were talking about this part on IRC last night. It would appear
that 5E10 defers to 5E11, because it has a clause in the relevant
sentence where it says "Game Actions occur upon reaching the
appropriate fora, in the order they arrived, **unless a rule states
otherwise.**"

Yeah, no shit. That's exactly what it does.

BTW, if anyone can do anything the gamestate is fucked up that
we're 99% certain not in an emergency so I'll pick this intepretation.