comex on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:46:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Public statement about the recent approval scam

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It didn't work, so I'm not fixing it.
>
> Specifically, there's no way it could work: if it worked, then Wooble's C
> Nomic worked as it's exactly the same parsing. And if C Nomic worked, s-b is
> no public forum.

NttPF

Also, at least one action in the C nomic scam transaction ("repeal any
rule that says I can change the gamestate in any way at any time.")
was ambiguous.  Therefore the transaction failed.  Alternately, if the
transaction did succeed, "The Game Actions in a Transaction that
Succeeds occur just as though the Outsider had taken them
individually."  If Wooble had taken the actions individually, they
would not have worked because they are not activities specified by the
rules, so the game actions in the transaction occurred in the same
manner-- that is, not at all.  ais523's scam, however, succeeded.