Charles Schaefer on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:09:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] rp

2009/1/5, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Yes it does.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand how "No restrictions can be placed on
whether a player may forfeit; every player may
always forfeit the game." fixes things. Someone could still claim to forfeit
in the past. Then again, I'm not sure I understand the basis for such claims
either so maybe it's me.

Other than that, I like the RP and I'm glad you're not leaving.

Teucer- if you think my nonplayerhood Is certain, I am not a pep.

Well, there is ambiguity, because I think you are still a player. (one that
I tried to get rid of using the judicial system and failed)