Jay Campbell on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:05:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fix

Cool, but falls short, since submitting and activating Tweaks aren't defined.

I'm not saying you didn't do it, just that nothing really happened.

And it would be uncouth to /force/ people to join a new game without their permission.

Acting as if this works for a moment even though I hope it's clear to
everyone that is doesn't:
Since there is no game, and thus no rules, nothing prevents me from doing
this:
I submit and activate the following Tweak: {Resume the game of B Nomic as if
the Tweak referenced in the above quoted message had not happened and
recreate all game objects that it may have destroyed, except the disputed
mackerel caused by ehird's disputed forfeit}

Hey, there were no rules when I activated this, so there's no reason to call
it illegal for being sent to discuss!