Jay Campbell on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:30:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Era 5 Emergency 6

Didn't that used to be worded in a stupid and broken fashion? I could
have sworn it was. Or maybe I was just getting confused by there being
rules about what happens if it's never been incremented in 24 hours
when that can't happen thanks to the automatic midnight increment.

I think so, and yes, there are a couple clauses that can never be kicked off, like the 48 hour increment that never happens because it requires the lack of auto-increment every 24.

And we're actually good at this. Imagine being in Congress.