Craig Daniel on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:09:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's RP

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:12 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following refresh proposal:
> {
>   /* Fixes Emergencies, makes Emergencies happen less often.

This is a pretty good fix. It's a little less clear about preventing
the scam from being repeated, but by my wholly unofficial metric I
give it a +15.

>    * Brings back the temporal prime directive

We never actually listened to that (can you say "retroactive
simulation"?) but at least it fixes the retro-forfeit thing. +45.

>    * Explicitly fixes tweaks.

Thanks. +5.

>    * Leaves the question of ehird's playerhood to the Courts where it
> belongs.

Excellent. Your total comes to 65.