Jay Campbell on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:47:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] The Emergency: how to predict my ballot!

2. Rule 0 needs an overhaul to make it more scam-proof and harder to
set off. That said, I don't think it's actually so urgent we need an
emergency, and we don't want a crappy but less hole-ridden version as
a stopgap. -20 to +30 points for messing with rule 0.

There's a Proposal floating around for this we can keep working on.

3. Tweaks probably aren't broken, but it might be nice to guarantee
that they aren't. +5 points for fixing that.

Tweaks can't be submitted, but the single sentence I posted earlier today should fix it.

4. Let's make the clock startable again, shall we? +3 points per
currently unfilled ministry that your RP assigns to somebody who's
agreed to do the job. -1 point per currently unfilled ministry you
assign to somebody who hasn't agreed to do the job; -5 points per
currently unassigned ministry that your RP gives to me.

Assigning ministries via RP is Just Wrong. Let the appropriate volunteers take the offices at will.