comex on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:39:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Eliminate inappropriate plural pronouns

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Elliott Hird
>> <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Can we have unambiguity without the sexism? (Spivak is not an option...)
>>
>> That is to say, every single self-reference in the game has to be of
>> the following form?
>>
>> subjective: he himself/she herself
>> possessive: his/her own
>> objective: himself/herself
>
> "They" works too, in the vast majority of cases.

Name a single case where the "their macks" crap doesn't hold.  To
perform a Game Action, an Outsider must post a message to a Public
Forum specifying that the Rules are taking that action!!!