Craig Daniel on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:56:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Note: I think ehird is a PEP (I also think that he is probably a player. The
> recent Answer involving interpretation of 5E1 is a stretch.), but one more
> just in case wouldn't hurt.

I agree, ehird is a PEP.

And I agree that my stuff about 5e1 is a bit of a stretch, but it's
the last and least significant of the four arguments. Two and three,
which speak to why ehird's wrong about 5e10, are the ones that explain
why it is that I believe e's not a player. But as long as that isn't
pondered, I regard ehird as a PEP.

Why you guys see the need for an Emergency, I do not know. But I
hereby trigger J's contractual