Craig Daniel on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:20:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Hey!

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You cannot do this as there are valid priests (like myself). The Rules states that a Player may forfeit, not that another Player may
> make them Forfeit - the plurality is only present in some Rules and not in 5E18

Actually, those aren't plurals in any rule. "They" is a valid plural
pronoun, but is also a valid gender-neutral singular pronoun in the
variety of English I speak as well as that spoken by such greats as
William Shakespeare and Jane Austen - as well as the variety spoken by
Muffinbottom MacQuitterkin, who wrote the relevant rule texts.